Job Ref OP/12037
Salary £38,000 £40,000 Per Annum
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate and Commercial Legal Secretary, to work with an established team based in London. This dynamic and highly regarded practice holds an international presence and offers a full service. The Corporate and commercial team assists with large and complex matters that are often high net worth. They are committed to offering a fantastic service creating long-lasting relationships and an excellent reputation.
Working closely with Partners and Fee earners the successful Legal Secretary will be required to offer full secretarial support including, diary management, audio and copy typing, booking meeting rooms, telephony, Preparing bills, liaising with clients, file maintenance, and client care letters. This is a hands-on role that is suited to an experienced Legal Secretary with at least 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary in a similar position is essential
- Previous experience supporting multiple fee earners up to partner level simultaneously is essential
- A professional and polite telephone manner
- A fast and accurate typing speed
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload