Job Ref JN/17/03
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Banking & FinanceCorporate & Commercial
A top London law firm is looking to hire a Corporate and Banking Paralegal, to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have key knowledge of Ancilllary documents on banking transactions aswell as Ancillary documents on private company corporate transactions. The candidate should be hard-working, out-going and a good team player.
Key skills would include
- Professional Legal Qualification or working towards (CILEX/Law Degree/Paralegal).
- The flexibility to work outside usual business hours where required.
- Sound legal knowledge, drafting skills and experience appropriate to the level of experience.
- Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm.
- Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy team.
- Organisational ability.
Contact Jason for more information [email protected]