Job Ref JRW/8002
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area LitigationPrivate Client
Contentious Private Client – Trusts – Surrey – NQ+
Our leading client now seeks to further strengthen their team with the addition of a Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor. The team consists of 10 lawyers and is one of the largest outside London. It is the market leader in charitable legacy disputes and has a fast growing practice acting for personal representatives, trustees and beneficiaries in probate and trust disputes.
Experience of contentious trust and probate is preferred as is full/ associate member of ACTAPS (or willing to undertake the ACTAPS Course).
The successful candidate will:
- have a strong litigation background;
- display a positive attitude, be self sufficient and flexible;
- be analytical, conscientious and attentive to detail;
- have good communication skills;
- be commercially aware;
- be willing to participate in the firm’s business development activities; and
- enjoy working as part of a team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within an exciting and dynamic team.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.