Job Ref JN/8/7
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Other
A Milton Keynes-based firm is looking to hire a Commercial Technology and Data protection senior associate to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in Commercial, Technology and Data law issues, including drafting and advising on SaaS, software licensing, data hosting and non-contentious IPR licensing. As well as knowledge in Data protection and information rights.
Key skills will include:
- Strong technical and commercial abilities.
- Good senior level experience and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- A hard-working team player able to fit into a friendly, busy and fast-growing team.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to take responsibility for own professional development and growth.
- Commercial and financial awareness with an ability to listen well to clients and colleagues.
- Confidence and ability to communicate to a high standard with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent academics and strong ambition for career development.
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm.
- Negotiation skills.
- Organisational ability.
- Displays behaviours that support our values and objectives.
Contact [email protected] for more information