Job Ref JN/08/07/21
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & CommercialOther
Our client, a top teir London based firm, is looking to hire a Commercial, Technology and Data law solicitor to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in Commercial, Technology and Data law issues, including drafting and advising on SaaS, software licensing, data hosting and non-contentious IPR licensing. As well as knowledge in Data protection and information rights.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills”
- Strong technical and commercial abilities.
- Good managerial experience and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to generate own work, either by bringing established clients or creating a client following.
- Displays behaviours that support our values and objectives.
- Highly effective communication skills (orally and written).
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to stay calm and objective when under pressure.
- Personally motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office tools, Zoom and Teams.
- A hard-working team player able to fit into a friendly, busy and fast-growing team.
- Commercial and financial awareness with an ability to listen well to clients and colleagues.
Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm.
Contact [email protected] for more information