Job Ref JRW2068
Salary £Market Leading + Full Benefits
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
The vibrant Construction, Real Estate and Disputes Division lies at the heart of our client. Their clients include UK and international organisations and individuals across the full spectrum of the Real Estate and Construction sector. You will act for institutional and private investors, developers, corporate occupiers, housebuilders, major contractors and engineers and charities.
This Real Estate team currently comprises of 7 Solicitors. The Real Estate practice forms part of a wider Construction, Real Estate & Disputes group and involves a significant amount of cross-office, cross-departmental work and internal referrals.
Whether working with an investor, developer, or occupier you will be part of a team that team which is responsive and focused.
As a well-respected team of specialists, they offer the strength and depth that comes from having one of the largest real estate teams in the City of London as well as a highly-regarded team across their other locations. Within the team, they have the full range of experts needed to advise throughout the entire property asset life-cycle from planning, investment and management advice to sale, redevelopment or onward sale and leaseback.
They advise on every aspect of commercial property, commercial investment development of residential property and institutional investment into residential property, at all levels of the team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not an exhaustive list)
- Deliver advice of the highest technical competence, including in relation to complex portfolio sales and purchases and development
- Demonstrate a background in landlord and tenant work and investment acquisitions and disposals
- Although not essential, it would be desirable to have some experience of both commercial and residential leasehold property work
- Technical expertise, of both commercial and mixed-use real estate including in research of difficult matters
- The ability to sell the services of the Real Estate Group
- Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients Job Specification – Associate – Real Estate NQ | 07
- Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
- A genuine interest in the clients’ affairs/businesses
Origin Legal is handling a number of Real Estate vacancies throughout the South of England. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.