Job Ref ARP/0516
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Commercial Property – Essex
Our client is a modern and extremely progressive practice that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of a new office, together with several high profile lateral hires, have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK and equity drawings amongst the best.
Due to the retirement of two Partners, they now wish to recruit two Lawyers with at least 3 years PQE, either from another successful regional practice or a City firm. The Commercial Property team currently stands at 14 fee earners and boasts a superb variety of clients and some high quality and interesting work.
Areas of specialisation include:
- Property acquisition and disposal;
- Joint venture and consortium agreements;
- Commercial and residential development site acquisitions and disposals;
- Planning and environmental;
- Leases of all types of commercial property;
- Option agreements;
- Pre-emption agreements;
- Overage/deferred payment agreements; and
- Funding arrangements.