Job Ref JPN/0858
Salary £20 25k
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Property
A top multi-disciplinary Real Estate team comprising of lawyers, planning consultants and quantity surveyors are looking for a Paralegal to join their Birmingham-based Real Estate team, part of the firm’s Real Estate group, on a 9 month fixed term contract.
This role is to provide support to the Plot Sales team, and in particular support a house builder client with their year end completions.
The team can offer a great insight into a fast paced legal environment with competitive salary/benefits and exposure to top quality clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Paralegal looking to join and learn from a thriving team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- providing paralegal and administrative support to a large team
- opening and closing of files and conducting conflict searches
- dealing with general correspondence
- handling telephone calls, and handling queries and enquiries where appropriate
- production of forms and documentation
- drafting of documents
Skills and experience you will have:
- a minimum of 6 months experience within a Real Estate team, ideally in a Paralegal role
- experience of using case management systems
- previous experience of developer plot sales
Key competencies you will need:
- good attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to prioritise workload
- strong IT skills and fast, accurate typing ability
- drive, enthusiasm, commitment and a team player approach