Job Ref ARP/2152
Salary Up To £55,000
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Commercial Property – Essex
Our client is a modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last 10 years to a turnover of £6m and over 40 fee earners. They are now a Top 200 UK Law firm with a strong business plan of further future growth and development.
State of the art systems, an open door culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a solicitor with broad Commercial Real estate experience and a hunger to be part of something very special indeed. You will be able to demonstrate a broad background of all aspects of landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals, overage and option agreements and finance and lending.
This is an opportunity to work alongside an extremely easy going Partner and get involved in deals such as:
- Assisting a leading regional university with the dismantling of a complex tax scheme involving an intricate property structure.
- Acting for a number of large regional charities with commercial property and retail portfolios including two hospices.
- Advising in relation to an overage provision of a technology park in excess of £20m.
- Dealing with the sale of a residential development site marketed for over £2.5m.
- Dealing with the purchase of a commercial site worth in excess of £4m.
- Representing the landlord in negotiating the lease of a commercial site of over 40,000 sq ft, at a rent of £285K per annum.
Additionally you will be asked to become part of the marketing and business development of the practice moving forward. The firm’s standards are high and demanding but their rewards, both materially and in terms of real job satisfaction, achievement and development, make the effort worthwhile.