Job Ref ARP2902
Salary £50 90,000 + Bonus
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
Our client are a modern and extremely progressive top tier, Legal 500 law firm that is supportive and takes great pride in developing the lawyers that join them.
They have grown substantially over the last 10 years and have a strong business plan of further future growth and development.
State of the art systems, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a Solicitor/ Lawyer with at least 2 years PQE from either Private Practice or from an In-House background.
The successful candidate will be joining a thriving Commercial department that give advice in all aspects of commercial law including, but not limited to:
- General contract preparation and review
- Drafting and reviewing terms of business
- Drafting and reviewing Supplier Agreements
- Consumer terms and regulation
- Agency and Distribution agreements and regulation
- Commercial due diligence to assist with transactional matters
This is a fantastic opportunity of the highest calibre and a chance to get involved with a law firm that is at an exciting stage of its development.