Job Ref SS/06/05
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
A top tier law firm is looking for an experienced Commercial and Data Protection lawyer to join their team, based in Kent.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3-8 years post qualification experience with a solid knowledge of commercial contracts and/or data protection.
- You’ll have a solid knowledge of commercial contracts, including terms of sale and distribution arrangements.
- Experience of construction and IT contracts is desirable, but not essential.
- You’ll have experience negotiating data processing agreements, advising clients on their data processing activities and dealing with subject access requests.
- You will have the skills to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload within a fast paced environment.
- Sound technical and legal skills with a pragmatic approach and solutions focussed advice.
- A good commercial understanding and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Can deliver legal services as part of a multi-disciplinary offering. • Can embrace technology and process.
- Skilled at analysing and managing legal and practical risk.
- Has a desire to provide an excellent client service and the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.