Job Ref JRW2032
Salary Strong + Benefits
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area Other
Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive – NQ+
A highly regarded Hampshire practice is seeking a solicitor / legal executive to join their clinical negligence team.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will provide an exceptional experience for all potential, new and existing clients. You will be responsible for running your own caseload of mid-value-high value claims pre and post-litigation to ensure that a just swift result is obtained with the best resources being made available for the client.
Dealing with a broad range of clinical negligence matters including:
- birth injury
- brain injury
- sensory loss
- cancer misdiagnosis
- other life changing injuries
- Undertake clinical negligence fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the practice
- Subject to supervision, to undertake the day to day conduct of matters dealing with all aspects of clinical negligence claims
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of the various funding methods available to clients bringing clinical negligence/personal injury claims to include legal expenses insurance, conditional fee agreements, private funding and Legal Services Commission funding
- Manage litigation timetables and deadlines
- Gather evidence to include medical reports
- Take detailed witness statements
- Visit clients around the UK
- Research and preparation of legal papers
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Qualified solicitor or CILEX
NQ years PQE (or equivalent)
Demonstrable experience handling clinical negligence claims / personal injury cases
In-depth knowledge of the CPR and court rules
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent client care, telephone manner, professional approach
A full clean driving licence is desirable
Origin Legal is handling a number of Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancies across the South. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.