Job Ref JRW2080
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Banking & Finance
This role is for a junior associate between NQ and 3 PQE to join our client’s busy Banking & Finance team in London, who will work closely with the Partners and all other members of the team to provide a seamless service to the client.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- assisting on all aspects of transactions, including loan terms, security documents and CPs (supported by Transaction Execution Managers)
- undertaking transactions directly, dealing with all aspects of the loan and security terms
The ideal candidate will possess:
- clarity of thought and good communication skills
- good research and drafting skills
- effective liaison with other practice groups and other law firms and advisers
- ability to work on transactions that can be complex and demanding.
- Have broad general banking and finance experience
- Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- The ability to develop effective working relations at all levels.
- Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
- Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
- Be collaborative and enjoy working in a close, hard-working team.
The Banking & Finance team work very closely together as a tight-knit, non-hierarchical, collaborative team. The successful candidate will be fully supported in all work.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Banking & Finance Solicitor vacancies throughout the South of England. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.