Job Ref CT 030521
Salary Competitive Salary – Negotiable Depending On Experience
Experience Level 6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
The successful candidate will be part of a varied range of work, including; dealing with commercial company setup, M&A and restructuring as well as corporate structuring and contract advice for charities and other third sector clients.
This is a perfect opportunity if you want to develop your career in a professional and rewarding environment.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Flexibility on working hours can be considered.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level.
- Have an ability to operate under pressure.
- 5 years PQE in a relevant area however applications from candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Desire to actively contribute to the development of our successful and forward-thinking team.
- Experience of contributing to business development and marketing strategies.
- Confident in working independently and running your own caseload, but also be willing and able to work with other members of the team on larger or more complex transactions.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.