Job Ref CT/051121
Salary Competitive Salary
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
We are looking for a passionate real estate junior to join a successful and established team in Manchester. You will be a trusted and respected member from the beginning and responsible for your own caseload of tractions. Alongside this you’ll be a pivotal part of supporting both junior colleagues and senior Lawyers on complex, market leading transactions.
Salary based on experience, including a comprehensive benefits package.
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment property
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant documents.
- Dealing with development and requisite documentation.
- Property portfolio management.
- Reviewing, reporting, and advising on title matters
- Advising on heads of terms.
- Providing property support to the wider team.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level or equivalent.
- UK qualified solicitor NQ – 3+ PQE or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Commercial Property.
- Adherence to guidelines and procedures.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Landlord and Tenant experience.
- Enthusiasm to promote the firm and the wider team.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.